Saturday, April 30, 2011

10 Things About Me in Photos

The following items have been listed from the most obvious down to the least obvious. ;) 
Here you go:


  1.  I am probably the mushiest, cheesiest, corniest girl you could find.  
Or if not, I would probably be in the top ten. =P 
I am a hopeless romantic, as you may already know.  
And with Rolly, I don't mind being so. Coz he is, too! :)


 2. Pink is my color. :) Need I say more?


3.  I am a Hello Kitty fan! :) My car accessories are all pink kitties, 
and if I had all the money in the world, I'd build a kitty house like this! :)


 4. I love dogs, especially cute ones. :) 
I now have two darling doggies, Blair & Bubbles.


5.  I've recently developed a fondness for makeup. :)
I'm not the type who puts a lot on my face, but I enjoy the act of putting color on my otherwise pale skin.
I've started my collection already! :)

6. High heels are my best buddies! :) I am vertically challenged,
and by that I mean I'm only 5-ft tall. =/
Thank God for stilletos, I can fake long legs. ;)


  7. I have always been in love with books and reading.
For me, the thicker the better. :)
Historical fiction is my fave genre.
Crime investigations are good, too.


8.  Writing is my outlet, even when I was still a child.
I love thinking of stuff and writing them down.
It makes me happy. :)


9. I don't eat vegetables.
I know I need to, but I still refuse to.
I know, I'm stubborn. =/


10. Ooops! I am neither a mommy nor a wife yet, but to get there is my ultimate goal. :)
Even as a kid, that's what I used to say when asked what I wanted to be when I grow up.
I guess that's my life's mission, not to be a CEO in the corporate world
but to be the best wifey and mommy in my own home.
Geez, I'm really domesticated.


AND THAT'S IT! TEN THINGS ABOUT ME IN PHOTOS,
AND A FEW WORDS. =P

Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.