Sunday, April 10, 2011

A New Sucker For Makeup Tools

I have always loved painting my face, though it's usually a no-makeup makeup look for me. I've always been fascinated with colors, but since I'm no expert, I only buy the basics:  powder, concealer, a pink blush with brush, an eye shadow palette with shades of gray, lip gloss.  It was also only lately that I started using lipstick.  I didn't want too much gunk on my lips, but mom said I looked pale most of the time.  And so I gave in.

 Only recently, I bought this 12-piece brush set from Suesh.  I got interested when an officemate who has taken formal makeup classes lent me hers for an event, and from then on, I knew I wanted my own.

Find more Suesh Stuff at http://suesh.multiply.com

I got this set for only P2,200 at Suesh's kiosk in Trinoma.  At first I only wanted to buy the 7-piece set, but the sales attendant talked me into purchasing this one. :) I still think the set inclusions are way too many.  Up to now, I haven't used all of the brushes.  Heck, I don't even know how and when to use the others. Haha.

In the guide, it says "L-R: Powder, Blush, Foundation, Big Eyeshadow, Small Eyeshadow, Eye Definer, Bullet, Thick Eyeliner, Lipbrush, Thin Eyeliner/Brow, Mascara, Brow Comb."

Hmm. I have only used the powder and blush brushes thus far. =D  I guess I need to do a research about how I could use the others. Sayang naman eh.

Meanwhile, whenever I'm in Trinoma these days, I make it a point not to pass the alley where Suesh kiosk is.  Their items are just so beautiful that I'm afraid I couldn't help but spend again once my eyes find Suesh's makeup tools.  My wallet needs to rest for now.  She's been tired and overused the last coupla months. =/

1 comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.