Sunday, April 3, 2011

About the Blogger


Hi, I’m Joyce Del Pilar – Delos Reyes, a wife and mommy. I live in the south of the metro with my husband, Rolly, whom I exchanged vows with in 2012 at Christ the King Parish, Green Meadows.❤ In March 2015 and October 2018, we were blessed with a happy baby girl and a cute baby boy, respectively, and they are probably the most written about topic in this blog. :) I graduated from the University of the Philippines - Diliman with a degree in Broadcast Communication, and I currently work as a group brand manager.

I’m not really a writer, but I started this blog nonetheless in my desire to remember bits and pieces of my life through the years. Born in April 2011, this page has evolved from being a young girl’s frivolous journal (you can still see my silly old posts here if you dig up) to a now more sensible documentation of my experiences. Now that I’m a wife and mommy, I write more about my adventures in marriage and motherhood, besides other things like the faith that keeps me going, the work that I do, the products that I love, and other stuff that inspire me every day.


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



If you have any questions or are interested in working together,
feel free to send me an e-mail: 
joycedreyes(at)gmail(dot)com 
Thank you! :)

1 comment

  1. Hello,

    I'm Nisa from Zalora Philippines! I was wondering if you would be up for a simple collaboration with us? Would love to have you on board! Should you be interested, please do not hesitate in reaching out so I may tell you more about it! You can email me at nisa.yaptinchay@zalora.com.ph.

    Until then, I do hope you have a great day ahead!

    Best,
    Nisa xx

    ReplyDelete

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.