Saturday, December 2, 2017

TTC, Sweeter The Second Time Around ❣️

Do you remember this video?


Well, we already got her to say YES!😄 Hehe. But kidding aside, now that Lia is a quarter away from turning 3, Rolly and I are ready for baby number 2! Yippee! We have actually been open to baby dumpling since 3 months ago, but God hasn't given the go-signal yet.  Bakit kaya? Hmm. Maybe He wants us to be better prepared? Or maybe He's still preparing Lia, too?  Whatever the reason is, we trust God's perfect timing.  For now, we're just happily waiting.

The feeling while TTC (trying to conceive) the second time around is very different from how it was the first time, at least for me.  While trying for Lia, there was anxiety and paranoia as there was excitement. Questions like why am I not getting pregnant? what if we're never having a baby? will I ever become a mother? what should I do???  kept crossing my mind and I couldn't help it. My heart was shattered every time my period was delayed but the pregnancy test came out negative.😢 And that happened every month for more than one year, imagine!  This time however, TTC is more relaxed. Of course I am still looking forward to two lines every month, but I'm not as down when only a single one turns up. I'm already a mommy anyway, and with Lia alone, my heart is already full.💗

Wiiiiii! Help me pray for baby dumpling please! I can already imagine having him/her. It would mean double the hugs and kisses, double the kulit, double the fun, double the love!👶👶



1 comment

  1. The kid is so cute and his acts.... I love them. i love kids and i guess no one would deny with it. I would like to read more videos of him.

    ReplyDelete

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.