Friday, December 29, 2017

The Best of 2017


It has been another great twelve months, and just before 2017 ends, I can’t help but recount God’s best for me this year. As always, He has showered me and my loved ones with too many blessings that I’ve already lost count, but here below are those that instantly came to mind.  In chronological order:

  • Australia.  Thanks to my amazing job that brings me to places! It was April of this year when we had our company trip to Sydney, and it was a wonderful experience.🐨

my teammates turned friends turned family ❤️


  • New Road Buddy. Luna was 'born'!🚗  I welcomed this silver beauty in my life last May, and we've been best friends ever since. 
I named her Luna because her color is called "Lunar Silver" 😀

  • Lia's First Commercial.  Being the stage mother that I am, my baby's millisecond exposure in a Belo Baby commercial is one my year's highlights!⭐ I mean, she starred alongside Scarlet Snow Belo, imagine! Never mind that you won't see Lia if you don't hit PAUSE on the very second she appears in the video. Hehe. Ssshh, it's at frame 00:45. Promise, she's there! 😂

  • Dream Number 2. Finally, our dream of a new family home is coming true.🏡  Last September, the groundbreaking ceremony took place, and three months later, this is already how it looks.  We can't wait for the turnover in March or April 2018!  Soooo excited!
Sooooon! 😀

  • Bali, Indonesia. Last but not the least was my alone time with hubby in Bali for our 5th year anniversary.  It was a much needed R&R, and we're happy we went to "The Land of the Gods."  🌄
Quality time with my hubby / soulmate / forever tag team partner 👫


*********

Though the year has been good, it wasn’t all cupcakes and rainbows. There were trials along the way, I think I even experienced my biggest heartache in 2017 when my daddy got sick. But reflecting deeper on it, I still consider it a blessing. It was only a mild stroke, but it could have been worse. It took place when my daddy was in the office with his workmates, but it could have happened outside while he was driving alone with no one to help him. We could have lost my dad on the spot, but we did not. He’s still with us, he’s strong, and he's getting better. 👍

So… thank You, thank You Lord!🙏  For all the blessings and the blessings in disguise. As this year comes to a close, we give thanks for all YOU have accomplished in and through us.  By Your grace, lift our eyes to see what is to come!  Our family is extremely excited for more of Your best in 2018!



Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.