Thursday, August 8, 2013

Baked Birthday Goodies

Obviously, this one's a mess! Hehe. This is a sponge cake with foam icing topped with nutella frosting.
There were so many things that went wrong as I was baking this.
Won't enumerate anymore. =/ =P
Fudge brownies with semi-melted marshmallow toppings.
Looks gay, I know. Hehe. But it tasted really good! :)
Well, at least that's what my friends told me. =P
My award-winning mango butterscotch! =P
Didn't get to taste enough of this though
'coz it was wiped out by ze friends so quickly.

I baked these three when I invited my friends over last month in celebration of my and Xylem's (a friend) birthday.  It was the first time ever that I let them taste anything from my oven, and gladly, I got their thumbs up, despite some baking mishaps that I went through.  Hehe.  Happy happy! :)


Cheers,


Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.