Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thank You



"That my heart may sing to You and not be silent. 
O Lord my God, I will give You thanks for ever." 
~ Psalm 30:12

Today is my 26th. And before I start my day, I'd like to offer this thanksgiving to You, Lord.  Thank You for the good life, for the 26 years which have been beyond beautiful.  I've been truly blessed - with a wonderful family, an ideal partner, faithful friends, and an amazing job.  There's really nothing more I could ask for.  True, I'm still far from being successful, I'm still very far from being at the top of my game.  But the things that matter, they're all in my life already.  Thus, I AM COMPLETE.  Thank You Lord.  

Year after year when I celebrate my birthday, You have always given me the same gift, a very special one - and that is JOY Thank You God for this interminable joy in my heart, joy that no one could wipe out. Joy that even in the midst of trials and confusion still remains.  Joy which I know only comes from You. Thank You.  I will keep this gift forever.

I offer this special day to You, Father. See You later at church. :)  I love you.


Your daughter,

Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.