Saturday, May 14, 2011

The New Apple of My Eye ♥

Have you guys seen THOR already?

Here's a short synopsis from IMDb.com:  "The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of Asgard and sent to live amongst humans on Earth, where he soon becomes one of their finest defenders."

I was never a fan of comic book characters, or movies inspired by them.  In fact, weeks before the showing date, Rolly told me about the movie and I was apathetic.  It was only until I heard good reviews about Thor that I actually felt I wanted to see it.  

Last weekend, we watched. And BAAAAAM! I fell in love.

That's the whole point of this blog entry actually. Chris Hemsworth. =P




Tell me... How can you not like the movie when the actor is this gorgeous???  How can you not fall in love?
*BLAG!* I just passed out.

=P :)) :*

Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.