Friday, May 27, 2011

The Shopaholic in Me Strikes Again!

Because my shopaholic alter-ego got the better of me again, my feet "dragged" me to the mall where I was "forced" to buy something, not caring whether I needed it or not.

What could I do but obey, right?
=P


Whatever.
I'm just happy I saw this super nice bag from Zara.

The bag has two handles: one shoulder strap & one hand  loop. 
Nice to match either a corporate or casual look.
Its unfussy rounded sides are sooo cute and laidback-looking 
(I didn't take a photo though).
Good for informal Satur-dates & Sun-dates, too! ;)
Yaaay!
Not bad for 3,790 bucks! :)


And because I couldn't help it,
I bought it. ;)
Sssshhh! I know. 
I've always been an "obsessive-IMPULSIVE" shopper.

Visit Zara at Trinoma for more gorgeous bags, clothes, and shoes!

Cheers,

Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.