Sunday, September 3, 2017

Dream Number 2

At every turn, I find myself in awe of the many times God has answered our family's prayers and helped us make our dreams come true.  Yesterday was another one in a string of His countless blessings, and it had something to do with Dream Number 2.

Dream Number 2, as my husband and I call it, is our dream of a big enough house for a growing family, and the dream was only planted in our hearts two years ago after we had Lia.  Rolly and I have always been simple people.  We were satisfied with our sweet little home, a property my husband acquired when he was only 23 and we hadn't even met.  It's a nice house within a peaceful community, perfect for newlyweds or even a family of 3 to 4.  But things change once you have kids, I think. You begin to dream bigger and envision better things.  When Rolly and I realized that we were wishing for Dream Number 2, we had started to pray for it every day.  We even wrote it in our Novena to God's Love, a booklet where you're encouraged to list down dreams you claim in Jesus' name. 🙏



Yesterday was officially the beginning of this dream's completion as we had our simple groundbreaking ceremony and photo op. 😊  Yahoo!

Our little family  ❤️
We are ready!  ❤️

With the men who will help us make this a reality  ❤️ 
Ceremonial pala-pala, hehe. 😁
Ang taas ng araw para mataas ang blessings 😁
Busy na sila 😉
😉
😉

Haaay, thank You talaga Lord!  Thank You for guiding our family and allowing us to take steps towards our goals.  Thank You for blessing me with the perfect tag team partner, my husband, whom I will share this home with.  And thank You for our little one who gives us purpose and adds meaning to all that we do.  Without these two, no home will ever be complete for me.  




2 comments

  1. This looks like a really exciting journey you are starting. Thanks to your motivation, I'll soon be starting to complete my goals I've been neglecting for some time.

    ReplyDelete

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.