Wednesday, August 9, 2017

SM KIDS’ CITY 2017

Before hubby and I had a baby, I always looked forward to attending friends' weddings. But now that we have Lia, things have changed! Now I'm always on the lookout for children's parties, with games and prizes and shows and mascots! =D I get excited whenever a friend's kid is throwing a party because I know my very active and sociable toddler will have a great time. Imagine my joy when I heard that SM Supermarket and Savemore were doing a roadshow of kiddie parties where everyone's invited and admission is free? Yahoooooo! :) It's called SM Kids' City, the biggest kiddie party SM Markets has ever thrown. The launch event happened at SM Southmall a couple of weekends ago, July 29, and guess what, Lia and I were there! ;)

Hello hello from me and my baby! :)


The 'city' was divided into different 'streets.' There's a Food Avenue, Treat Street, Market Street, and the one that instantly caught my kid's eye, the Playground! I loved how the playground had little tables and chairs and art crafts and colorful toys where kids could spend hours fiddling away. It had cool rides, too! :)

The Playground :)
My busy little bee :)
She loves driving cool cars! :)

What's a party without a show, right? That's why SM Kids' City made sure Jiggles, the Balloon Lady, was there! The kids were all eyes on her balloon exhibitions, and she obviously blew them away, myself included! :)

I wanted that Olaf balloon! =D

Look at all those kids!!!
I borrowed her hat, hehe. =D
To ensure everybody's happy, there's another balloon guy roaming around
to give every kid a balloon treat! :)

And oh, did I mention the food? My family was there at lunch time and we didn't have to leave to eat! There were yummy options wherever we looked, many of them were even free, thanks to the food booths! :)

Sausage samples :)
Pandesal and hotdog combo for the win! :)
This was where I first tasted Lucky Me Sotanghon and I loved it! :)
There's Delimondo Luncheon Meat too! I thought they only had corned beef! :)
Of course, SM Eats was also there with its sulit na sulit rice meals, lumpiang togue, cheesy corn, brownies, ice cream,
and best of all, TURON WITH LANGKA! :) 
I'm sorry, the turon deserves its own photo. Hehe. Take note, it's only 15 pesos!

Like what I posted on Instagram while we were there, Lia and could stay at SM Kids' City all day! :) Busog-lusog na, enjoy pa! :) Seriously, it's one super fun way to spend time with your kids and the whole family. And again, admission is free! 

If you want to go to SM Kids' City like we did, don't fret because they'll be going around town in the next few weeks! Catch them in any of the following:
  • SM Bacoor - August 19
  • SM San Lazaro - September 02
  • SM Megamall - September 16

Bring the whole family! The kids, titos and titas, even lolo and lola! :) SM Kids' City, after all, is not just for kids but the kids-at-heart, too. :) Thank you, SM Supermarket and Savemore! :)




Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.