Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Belo Baby Guarantee

As a first time mom, I worry about A LOOOOOT of things that concern my baby. Is she on track with most babies’ developmental milestones? Am I giving her the right amount of milk and food every day? Are all her toys safe and BPA-free? The list is endless, and so is my research! Since getting pregnant and especially after having Lia, Google has become my best buddy and the internet has been among the few things I can’t live without. Call me paranoid, but it’s just the way it is. I guess that is one thing motherhood does – make one qualify for a post at the CIA. Hehe.

When Lia was still very small, one of the things I spent time on was asking Google what types and brands of products I can use on her which are guaranteed safe and gentle for her very delicate baby skin. Getting a conclusive answer was difficult, because there are just too many brands out there that all promise to be safe for babies. Only one brand stood out because it is made from all natural ingredients, but the thing is, it’s not available in the Philippines. Importing it from the States would cost me an arm and a leg so it was certainly not an option, huhu. :( The ending – I settled for brands available locally. 

But very recently, a fairy godmother flew in and delivered some good news! Finally, there’s a new brand in the Philippines that will grant the desire of every mom’s heart – BELO BABY.

The packaging is too cute! :) I got so kilig the first time I saw it!
SRPs: Soap - P79.75; Wash - P219.75; Lotion - P224.75.

Yes!!!  Belo Baby is 100% natural with 0% harmful ingredients! How cool is that? As what the packaging says, it’s crafted with care for your baby and the whole family. Obviously, meticulous attention was given not only on the ingredients put in, but also on the ingredients left out. Definitely perfect for the most delicate skin and the most meticulous moms (like myself!). :)

Belo Baby has a Hair & Body Wash, a Bar Soap, and a Face & Body Lotion. All of these are absolutely free of SLS, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, dyes, sodium chloride, formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA, EDTA, silicones, formaldehyde, sodium tallowate, tetrasodium etidronate, triclosan, synthetic preservatives, paraffin, petrochemicals, and other allergens. If you are as fussy as I am, you would check the label of the products you are now using on your baby and you will be shocked to see several of these dangerous ingredients in the most popular baby brands today. :( I did this, and they all found their way into the trash can in no time. It’s alarming how brands which assure us of our baby’s safety intentionally hide harsh chemicals underneath all their nicely worded commercials and print ads. It’s sad and it’s bad. :(

Anyway, Belo Baby also has cologne products in the range.  The different scents are called Sweet Snuggle, Happy Tickle, and Cool Drizzle.  

This bunch is such an eye candy! :) Sweet Snuggle is my personal favorite. :)
SRP: P79.75

Unlike other colognes which only have a very basic formulation of water, alcohol, and fragrance, Belo Baby is infused with mild moisturizers to ensure gentleness on skin.  It is also absolutely free of parabens, phthalates, and coloring agents. :) Again, two thumbs up for Belo Baby! 

Speaking as a mother, I can't help but say again how glad I am that a product line like Belo Baby is now available. Now Filipino mommies do not have to settle for less, because now we have an excellent option available to us. Because when it's about our baby and our family, we know in our hearts that there should be no compromise. :)

  


Cheers,


Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.