Sunday, February 7, 2016

"Mama"

Ever since I carried a baby in my womb, I think I have become a hundred times more emotional.  I guess that's one thing about being a mommy, you get in touch with your feelings more. Just recently, I saw a video that made me cry.  It's a film by Anmum called "Mama." 


I love how it mirrors what many Filipino mothers go through during pregnancy.  And the song! I am in love with the song and the voice of the baby! Super duper cute! :)

During the time when I was pregnant with Lia, I watched other Anmum films which made me shed very emo tears, the English ones.  Naka-relate ako nang sobra!





Haaay, motherhood.  The things it can do to your heart. Ang sarap sarap sarap maging nanay talaga. :)  Good job, Anmum Philippines! :)


Cheers,


Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.