Saturday, June 25, 2011

If I Had All the Money in the World...

If I had all the money in the world, 
I'd get myself the following gifts for my 26th:

1. the highly coveted iPad 2

2) the whole range of MAC cosmetics!

3) every single one of these F21 accessories!



4)  Canon EOS 50D 15.1MP Digital SLR Camera
5) Longchamp Bazar in terracotta
6) a Chanel Mademoiselle handbag

7) YSL platform pumps
8) this sleek Charriol Alexandre watch with white diamonds!
9) an all-expense-paid trip to The Spa with Rolly

10) an all-expense-paid trip to Maldives with my family

Haaay. It's so nice to daydream. :) But I must drift back to reality.
It's obvious that most of these things are not within my reach. =D
It's good though that there are many other things in life that even billionaires can't trade cash for.
And that is GENUINE HAPPINESS.
Genuine peace, love and contentment that money cannot buy.
I thank God because I have that, no matter how simple my life is. :)
I'm blessed.

But still, it's nice if you could buy things you daydream about, right?
Hahaha. =D

Cheers,

Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.