Saturday, May 9, 2020

Finding Myself in Motherhood

If there’s one change that has had the most powerful impact in my life, it’s becoming a mom. My world shifted 180 degrees and there’s no turning back. Suddenly, I was no longer the old me. I’ve become selfless and strong, sensitive but invincible, discovering things in myself that I didn’t know existed. Everyday, I find myself in a roller coaster of happiness and worry, delight and exasperation, energy and exhaustion. But despite the steep slopes and tight turns, I feel the purest kind of love and joy in my heart that no tantrum or meltdown can erase. Others say that you will lose yourself when you become a mom. I disagree. It’s in motherhood that I found who I was always meant to be.



Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.