Friday, September 7, 2018

Buntis Memories With My Baby Boy👶

We are so excited about Dumpling's arrival!👶 We have a few more weeks to go and before it finally happens, hubby and I wanted to document my pregnant belly with our (still) family of three. We did the photo shoot at home when I was 31 weeks along.🤰🏻

Ate Lia's so giddy! :)
Bad hair day, but ate Lia doesn't care! =D
Daddy and Mommy :)
Dumpling & Daddy :)
Me and my stripes =D
Our sweet, sweet ate :)
💖
According to Smart Parenting, the best time to stage a maternity photo shoot is when you're between 31 to 35 weeks into pregnancy.  We did ours early because Dumpling is so big anyway, my tummy looks like I'm about to pop anytime soon! 🤣  Special thanks to our friend photographer, Kuya David Lim, who made us feel at ease and "purrteeey" despite my extra layerssss of fat these days.  Hehe. 





Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.