Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Kids at Kidzoona

We'd been planning this for some time already, and it finally pushed through! :) Last weekend, we brought the kids to Kidzoona at Solenad, Nuvali.

This is my mom, my nieces Angel and Alex, and of course my baby Lia. :)
Exploring the Burger Shop with daddy. :)
Picking the freshest fruits! :) I guess I could count on her to do the groceries when she's all grown up! :)

Lounging at the ball pit. :)
Lia didn't want to let go of her potato. Hehe. :)
Walking and jumping with mommy. :)


Of course, not only the kids had fun, but the kids-at-heart, too! :)
I just had to! =P

Daddy in the huge hamster wheel. :)


Overall, our Kidzoona experience was great! :) For 90 minutes, the fee is only P300 per child and that already includes one accompanying adult for free. Admission fees vary among the different branches, I got this list from http://www.aeonfantasy.com.ph, Kidzoona's official website:



The next holiday is on November 30, you may want to visit a branch with your family!  Promise, it will be so much fun! :)


Cheers,


Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.