Tuesday, November 8, 2016

4 Years Down

It’s been four beautiful years since Rolly and I tied the knot, and there has never been a day that I didn’t thank the Lord for him. Extremely mushy as this may sound, but he is my most priceless gift. More than anyone, more than anything. God could not have picked a better life partner for me. I am beyond blessed.

08 November 2012, Christ the King Parish

Bliss. <3

At the Glass Garden.  Our first dance as hubby & wifey, :)

Listening to our well-wishers. :)

I believe that we have a good life because I have a good husband. A good husband makes a happy wife, a happy couple makes a happy family, a happy family makes a happy home. So thank you, hubby, for everything that you are. Thank you for the kind of love that you shower me and Lia every day, for your patience, your selflessness. We love you to the moon and back. Happy, happy 4th anniversary!




Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.