Monday, April 18, 2016

My Newfound Love: Pandora

In Greek mythology, Pandora's box is an artifact from where all the evils flew out the moment it was opened.  In this day and age however, the complete opposite is what's true.  In my case, the first time I opened a box of Pandora, Cupid flew out and made me fall in love. Haha, cheeeesy! =P

What's so special about Pandora? For one, the concept is very unique.  Pandora allows us women to express our personal style, celebrate life's precious moments, or show the values that make us who we are.  Every Pandora bracelet tells a story, and this is what made me want to own one. I fell in love with the fact that I could personalize it --- I can choose charms that represent things that I value most or those that would remind me of my life's milestones. 

Because I am a newbie, I only have three charms at the moment.  First and center is a sterling silver cross with cubic zirconia - a charm named "Symbol of Faith," my lovely piece that symbolizes God.  Next to it is the translucent violet enamel charm "In My Heart," this one represents my husband whom I love very much. :) And to the left of the cross is the sterling silver charm "Baby Carriage," which obviously stands for Lia, our precious little baby.  


I can't wait to add more charms but I have to restrain myself!  Hehe. I guess know priority has to be given to Lia's milk and food and clothes! Hahaha! :) 

Showing here lovely Pandora pieces I saw on the internet for inspiration.:)  Everything is soooo beautiful!


If you wanna learn or see more, visit http://www.pandora.net/en-ph. Come get your own Pandora bracelet now and like me, tell your story. :)


Cheers,


Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.