Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's A Girl! :)

The long wait is over.  Today, we already know for sure what our Little Munchkin has been hiding in between those legs.  Our baby is a SHE!  We're expecting a baby girl! :) :) :)

I used this photo as my "gender reveal" post on Instagram. :) 

Rolly and I are very, very happy!  Though we kept on saying that it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl, in my heart of hearts, I was secretly wishing that Munchkin's a she, that I may be blessed with a mini-me that I can doll up with ruffles and ribbons and all things pink.  Haha. :) Rolly's excited, too!  He said munchkin is going to be daddy's sweet little girl, and she would always be his kakampi.  Hmm.. Let's see about that. ;)


#BellyBlessed,


Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.