Monday, November 3, 2014

Pregnancy Through The Eyes of My Little Darling

Dear baby,

Today, I saw a video that made me cry.  It shows a very cute cartoon image of a baby talking to her mom as she grows inside her tummy.  I imagined her to be you, and I couldn't help but shed tears of happiness. Here, let me show you. :)



There's nothing like watching my pregnancy through your eyes, darling.  I hope that like her, you are happy and comfortable inside my tummy, too. :) Ever since I've known that you're here with me, in me, there was never a day that I do not think of you.  There are moments when I would feel scared, but when I see your face in my mind's eye, I know instantly that all the pain will be worth it.  I think I understand the love of a mom now, even though I have yet to hold you in my arms.  I love you so much, my sweet little one.  My love for you grows more and more each day, as you (and I) grow bigger and bigger. :) I can't wait to meet you and make you feel this huge love, from me and your daddy.  A few months, little munchkin.  We would have to wait for just a few months more. :)


Your excited mommy, 


Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.