Thursday, September 29, 2011

Honeymoon Destinations

Because I've been such an overly excited early bird, Rolly and I are done booking all our wedding suppliers as early as now (unless we add more to our "dream team"). Thus, I am left with nothing wedding-related to do anymore, and I got bored. And then POOF! I realized we haven't planned our honeymoon yet! Yaaay, that's one exciting job for me! :)

Rolly has had me take care of the wedding planning. He knew my head was bursting with ideas which I’ve started pooling since childhood. He would only come in to give approval on budget-related stuff. However, it’s a different story for the honeymoon. Rolly loves to travel, and it’s him who must decide where we’re going on our first trip as a married couple. My only job now is to research about the cities we’re eyeing, which I need to present to him later on for ‘approval.’

Where shall we go?

Beijing, Bali, Seoul, or Bangkok?

Spots to Visit In and Around Beijing  

Great Wall
Forbidden City
Tiananmen Square
Temple of Heaven
Summer Palace
Ming Tombs

Things To See in Bali

Beaches! :)

Seoul Highlights
Gyeongbokgung Palace
Changdeokgung Palace
Cheongwadae
Home to the Presidency
N Seoul Tower
Everland
Caribbean Bay 

Bangkok Attractions

Grand Palace and Wat Prakeaw
Chinatown / Yaoarat
Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn)
Wat Pho

Hmm, it's kinda hard to decide really.  There's just so much to see in every city, and I haven't done any extensive research just yet.  But at this point in time, I think our vote goes to Beijing. Rolly is a sucker for history, and the thought of walking along the Great Wall just thrills him! :)  As for me, I'm fine wherever he'll bring me as long as we get to take lots of pictures. Haha. =D 

Cheers,

Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.