Friday, June 22, 2018

Why Lia Loves Her Daddy 💖

Dear Daddy,

Why do I love thee? 💖

I love you because you play with me like it's the most enjoyable thing in the world.  Even if you're busy or tired or sleepy, you make time for me because you know I'd be happy.



I love you because you make me giggle like no one else can.  When I'm at my worst mood, you can easily turn it around.

I love you because you're always patient with me.  You bear with my stubbornness and naughtiness a hundred times longer than mommy ever could.

I love you because you always include me in doing things that you like.  For showing me how to do crunches and push-ups, and for teaching me wrestling moves like suplex and bodyslam.

I love you because I can't imagine my every day without you.  Thank you for being an awesome buddy and daddy!

Happy Father's Day, dad! Mommy and Dumpling and I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, forever and ever! 💖


Love,
Lia

Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.