Sunday, June 18, 2017

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I am only two and I don't understand many things in this world yet, but one thing is extremely clear to me: you love me very very very much and I have felt it from the minute I was born.πŸ’– Thank you, daddy, for all your care and sacrifices to make me and mommy well and happy. Thank you for holding me when I cry, for putting me to sleep every night, and for singing and dancing and playing with me every day, even when you're already tired and sleepy.πŸ˜ͺ 

You and me today :)

Papa Jesus must love me so much because He gave me a dad who is kind and selfless and wonderful, I know I can't find a better daddy no matter where I look, no matter how big I get. I love you, daddy.😘 You are my piece of heaven on earth, my favorite person forever. Happy father's day, Daddy! πŸ‘ΆπŸ»


Love,
Lia




Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.