Thursday, May 25, 2017

Belo Baby Talc-Free Powder

I grew up using baby powder. My mom used it on me when I was a baby, and I had been using it until my teenage years, on my face, neck, dibdib, braso, and kilikili! :) Because it’s almost always hot in the Philippines, I couldn’t leave the house without it, and in high school, my friends and I would even put loose powder in the folds of our hanky for use when it’s time to freshen up.

However, word has gotten around recently about the potential negative effects of talc powder ---its link to the big C and the harm it may cause to the lungs when inhaled, especially by babies. Though there’s no conclusive evidence that proves this to be true (hey, I grew up okay naman despite my talcum use), as a mommy, I feel uneasy. Let’s put it this way: in anything and everything that concerns my little Lia, I am more cautious and wary and OC. Better safe than sorry!

It’s a good thing that now, there’s the new Belo Baby Talc-free Powder! I wouldn’t have to worry anymore about harmful powder ingredients touching my baby as it’s carefully formulated without talc, gluten, phthalates, parabens, dyes, and most common allergens. The powder is all-natural, and it’s made from finely milled rice and maize that absorb moisture, keeping baby’s skin soft, fresh, and dry. 

Belo Baby Talc-free Powder is available in supermarkets and department stores for P219.75 :)



What can I say, Lia loves it! :)



Belo Baby Talc-free Powder comes in a very nice packaging that already includes a soft puff for easy, mess-free application. Sulit for wais mommies because there’s no need to buy a separate container and sponge! :)



Before the product was launched, it was first tested and approved by no less than Scarlet Snow, and she loves it! She even included it in her tips on how to stay fresh and cool when it’s hot. :)



We super duper love Belo Baby Talc-free Powder! :) To learn more, visit www.belobaby.ph or follow Belo Baby on FB and Instagram: @belobabylove. :)



Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.