Sunday, June 19, 2016

My Hubby is a Great Daddy! :)

If Lia could talk, she would tell you her daddy is the best.  I am very certain of that because I see every day how much she loves her dada, how excited she gets when he comes home, how loud and clear her laughter is when the two of them play, and how glum she feels when she's about to sleep and he's still not around.  The moment she wakes up each morning, her eyes would look for her daddy first, and she would either crawl to him and kiss his lips or put her cheeks on his tummy, then she'd close her eyes again.  If Lia could talk, she'd be very proud to tell you she's a certified daddy's girl, and that her nose and lips and ears and fingers and toes and blood type are all like her dada's.

My little girl's favorite person in the world is her daddy, and all this for good reason.  My husband is a great father.



Since Lia came into our lives, more of my husband has been revealed to me. Between the two of us, he's the one with less sleeping hours, he changes our baby's diapers more frequently than I do, he lovingly carries her in his arms more than I do, he plays with her more than I do.  This is not to say that I am not a good mommy, it's just that he's an extremely great daddy that it's hard to beat the things that he does.  My husband is selfless and patient and loving and amazing; I and Lia and her future sibling/s are super blessed.

I read this quote once on Pinterest:, "The only thing better than having you for a husband is our children having you for a daddy."  My heart has the exact same words.

Thank you for everything, Mahal! Happy Father's Day! You know that we love you soooo much!



Cheers,


Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.