Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Obsessive-Compulsive-Impulsive Girl's New Toy

Ahem.

That obsessive-compulsive-impulsive girl in the title is me.  And yes I have a new toy. =D  Two days after I felt that I wanted the new iPad released in the Philippines last May 29, I bought it.  Don't be surprised.  I'm talking about me. =$

So here she is, Joycee's iPad 3!

the plain box

after I dolled her up with a bubblegum-ish case :)

the color and form remind me of that bazooka gum when I was little =D

Please don't ask me about the features or other technical stuff, or how is this one different from iPad 2.  My answer would be I DON'T KNOW and I DON"T THINK I CARE. =P  I'm just happy I got one.  Now I can get to enjoy apps in high definition. ;)  *hope this feeling lasts* (My buddies know I'm only giddy about a new toy during its first few weeks with me.)

If you're as impulsive as I am or if you're really planning to buy Apple's new iPad, I got mine last night at Avant Abenson in Trinoma.  Details below:
  • Type: iPad Wi-Fi Cellular 
  • Capacity: 32GB
  • Warranty: One Year
  • Price: PhP 38,490


Cheers,



Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.