Saturday, February 25, 2012

"I Love You. Very Simple. Very Truly."

A Quote from the movie Chasing Amy (1997):


"I love you. Very simple, very truly. You're the epitome of every attribute and quality I've ever looked for in another person.… I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't look into your eyes without feeling that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are.… I've never felt this before, and I like who I am because of it.… There isn't another soul on this … planet who's ever made me half the person I am when I'm with you.… I'm forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me."

My Rolly. 25 Feb 2012.
Cheers,



Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.