Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Favorite Makeup Pieces

The Balm Down Boy Blush
I've tried various types, textures, and brands of blushes, and so far, no one has knocked my socks off until I tried Down Boy.  It adds just the right amount of pink to the cheeks, making 'em look naturally glowing.  And the pack's kinda cute. :) I got it for 850 bucks.

This blush doesn't come with a brush, so you gotta get a separate one.  And this one's the perfect match:
It's a mini kabuki brush also from The Balm.  Though I already have a complete set of brushes each with a different function, I still like this brush because it's small and can fit anywhere (unlike the long ones I have).  Plus, it has a canister that keeps it clean and dirt-free when not in use.  I forget how much I got this for though.  Around 400 if I'm not mistaken.

These cute ones and the rest of The Balm makeup line are available at Beauty Bar. :)

Cheers,

Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.