Sunday, January 13, 2019

Rocco at Three Months

Happy 3rd month, our darling butterball! 

You are only a quarter of a year old but hey, the clothes you wear are already for 6-9 month old babies! Daddy and I are so happy about how big and fluffy you are, even if our arms ache when we carry you. Your ate Lia even calls you Batchoy sometimes. You are almost always hungry, honey. Every time I put my finger on the side of your lips, you follow it with intensity to convince me you need to feed again. Hehe. Ang cuuuute!


You’ve been so bungisngis lately, and we noticed you’ve got a super tiny dimple on the bottom side of your mouth, so tiny it’s hard to capture on camera. Will it disappear as you grow? I don’t know. I hope not. 


I guess we will have to wait until your very first rollover. Would that require you to go on a diet so you could be a little lighter? Hehe. Nah. You can do it, very soon! 

That’s it for now, Batchoy, err, Rocco! Love you always!


Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.