Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Dumpling is a Boy!👦

We finally know what our Dumpling has been hiding between those legs --- a little birdie!🐥 Hehe. We’re having a baby boy! 

Cutie putotoy! 😁


Since our firstborn is a girl, there has always been this teeny-weeny pressure that we produce a boy since I got pregnant again. My father-in-law always says we should have a boy so that there’ll be someone to carry on our name. From my side naman, my parents’ grandchildren are all girls, so there’s this longing to have a boy. It really doesn’t matter for Rolly and I as long as Dumpling is normal and healthy, but we are also very happy that the people we love are ecstatic about the gender news. Whew and yahoo! 😁

We can’t wait to meet you in a few months, son!💖



Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.