Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Lia Turns Three

On this day, three years ago, I received one of the best gifts I could have ever received.  My beautiful baby girl was born, and has made me a happy mommy ever since.💖 Happy 3rd birthday, our darling Lia! 🎂
My oh my, how time has flown! At three, you're now a very active little kid who loves to play and play and play while you sing and sing and sing! 😃  Your talkativeness hasn't waned, you‘ve always loved talking.  Like your dad, I find you doing monologues of the shows that you watch.  You can even recite an entire episode of Daniel Tiger on your own, with the TV turned off.  Galing!👍 I’m excited to see how your language and memorization skills will further develop years as you grow older.


While you’re doing great verbally, I think you’re at a certain sungit phase right now, especially with other kids, hehe.🤔  It takes more time for you to warm up with children now than when you were younger.  Are you shy, my love? Or are you just used to spending most of your time with older people?  I’m sure you will overcome this phase as you enter nursery school in June. Then, you’ll get used to having many other kids around you every day, and I assure you, you will have the best of time.  Mommy can’t wait! 😊



Like many little ones your age, you are so in love with Jollibee! You never miss pointing at the huge red bee whenever we pass by any Jollibee store on the road or at the mall. So for your 3rd birthday, daddy and I made it a bee-day party for you last Sunday!😊 You were soooo happy! At first, we were worried because the party was set at 1pm, your usual nap time. But despite missing your nap, you were so energetic and active and peppy! Our hearts were full seeing you beaming with joy that day.💖  Thank heavens for Jollibee.



Happy three, our little-big baby! We love you so much! 💖


Post a Comment

© Mommy Joys | Marriage, Motherhood, Life.. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.